Learn how to make this crazy delicious Pistachio Raspberry Tartlet in the comfort of your kitchen with the help of my Online Baking Class!
Contrasting layers of Pâte Sablée (sweet shortcrust) tartlet cases filled with incredibly delicious pistachio cream and silky raspberry ganache and topped with a showstopper Swedish forest-themed decoration.
You will learn
- How to make the perfect tartlet, this delicious, buttery shortcrust pastry
- How to create delicious fillings and decorations with different textures
- Technical skills such as how to roll the pastry out to an even thickness
- Several other small but important baking tips and tricks
- And last but not least, how to become more confident in the kitchen
Download Equipment list
"I attended one of Kata´s previous classes and it was not a question to join her new Tartlet Class either. The class was super informative, I have learned not just making tarts, but several other useful baking skills and tips that I can use to make any other dessert. The dessert itself is utterly delicious, everyone loved it. Cannot wait for your next Class! " - Samantha
"I have been watching Kata´s beautiful Tarts for years on Instagram and while I am not an experienced baker, I thought I will give this class a go! It was the best decision ever, she patiently walked us through the steps checking everyone´s pastry during class and giving tips and recommendations on spot. My Pistachio Raspberry Tartlets turned out absolutely gorgeous, I will definitely make it again and maybe try some other fillings too, as Kata suggested" - Tim
"I´ve made Tartlets before but really wanted to learn the technique better and get immediate feedback from Kata who I have been following for years. If you are considering deepening your baking knowledge, do not hesitate to sign up for her classes. This tartlet class is delivering way above expectations with plenty of information I have never heard before in other classes by other Chefs. I love your recipes and going forward will definitely attend your classes too" - Ann
5 benefits of Pre-recorded Online Baking Classes
- You will be able to access the Class immediately after purchase and can watch it at any time at your own convenience via Vimeo link
- You do not need to limit yourself to classes in your hometown or pay for huge travel costs. Online cooking classes or online baking classes can be watched from anywhere in the world as long as you have Internet access
- You will be able to bake the desserts in your own kitchen with your own equipment and local ingredients. Offline classes are held in a professional kitchen environment, then, following the class, people often realize that the recipe just won´t work the same way back home. The same applies to cake decorating, the best way to build your skills is by using your own tools and ingredients. With online classes, any potential issues will be realized as you watch the Class and your Instructor is only an email away to support you and answer any questions you might have
- You will be able to rewatch the Class any time in the future
- Last, but not least, online classes can be more affordable since no need to rent an expensive venue
Get to know Katalin, your Instructor
How does it work
Click the Class link for more information, and register. You will receive the Recipe along with the Video Class immediately.
Stock the pantry
Stock the pantry with all the ingredients and equipment listed for the recipe to maximize your success in the Class! Make sure to plan ahead just in case you need to order something online!
A few hours before you plan to take the class, start preparing all the ingredients at hand at the right temperature along with your baking equipment!
Enjoy baking the dessert at your own speed! Listen to all the tips and tricks I share in the video and you will be awarded the most delicious outcome at the end!